LaunchBox Community Forums

CleanHardware

niglurion

imdavid555 said What are you trying to do? You asked earlier where the enable/disable "Show favorites games" and "Show Recent games" options are and there they are in your second picture highlighted in green.
I'm trying to get my view to look like OPs.. His: Mine: The readme/directions for the them: - disable "show Favorite Games" and "Show Recent Games" in Option > Filters List in BigBox - You have to change manually every image for every plateform in Launchbox or directly in "LaunchBox\Images\Platforms\{plateform_name}\Banner\". I'm not referring to the background difference.. Just how his is a large NES and mine is smaller with that text..

To install a theme, you have to place it in the themes folder of your Launchbox folder. Then within BigBox go to options and you change your theme somewhere there. Also this theme is outdated and will need a bit altering to work with current versions of BigBox. Please read the posts in this thread, especially Jason's on how to do this.