LaunchBox Community Forums

CleanHardware

niglurion

Here's an update of my first theme: CleanHardware.

Instructions:

• disable "show Favorite Games" and "Show Recent Games" in Option > Filters List in BigBox
  • Use your own image for every plateform. You can download them on the Official LB Database or on this website.

Changelog: 06/22/2016:

• added a relative path for "white-corner.png"
  • added news borders (top and bottom) in order to avoid full height hardware images
  • the hardware image is now centered (yeah it wasn't...).

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g7kjy9owg9vevw6/WhiteLine.zip

Screenshots:
n64nesmd

Edited by niglurion

Background images are not included in themes (mine or others'). You have to set them directly in Launchbox: Tools > Manage Plateforms... And check: Options/Filters Images >>> "Use Plateform Fanart Backgrounds" You can use any image you want. But these one (in screenshots) are juste custom made background. I've only made a few, only 9, but I plan to cover all my plateforms some day Laugh. You can see them on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/QSqY1 Or download them on MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hep2on85gxcrx8s/background_plateforms.zip

Thank you @anyany and @nadonate. And yes, I plan to make one more or two next week Wink @nadonate: you can use this version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lsn4wjttld8dzom/CleanHardware2.zip It's the same theme without the white bar (Just removed some lines in PlatformWheelFiltersView.xaml). Kiss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
heinsenberg82 said Hi. After I choose the theme inside Big Box, the image position does not change to the center (it stays on the upper side of the screen, as default).
I have the same issue, i think its due to some changes in the offical version vs the beta of big box, as it happened when i updated... :(

Hi all, yes, this theme is slightly outdated. I just downloaded it and figured out how to fix it. Just rename the PlatformWheelFiltersView.xaml file (in the Views subfolder) to PlatformWheelImageVideoThumbsFiltersView.xaml. Then switch up the view to the right one and it should work. :)

Jason Carr said Hi all, yes, this theme is slightly outdated. I just downloaded it and figured out how to fix it. Just rename the PlatformWheelFiltersView.xaml file (in the Views subfolder) to PlatformWheelImageVideoThumbsFiltersView.xaml. Then switch up the view to the right one and it should work. :)
Still doesn't work for me. I guess I'm having an issue that no one does. Really weird. But thanks for the answer anyway. Glad you could help other people :)

Th
heinsenberg82 said
Jason Carr said Hi all, yes, this theme is slightly outdated. I just downloaded it and figured out how to fix it. Just rename the PlatformWheelFiltersView.xaml file (in the Views subfolder) to PlatformWheelImageVideoThumbsFiltersView.xaml. Then switch up the view to the right one and it should work. :)
Still doesn't work for me. I guess I'm having an issue that no one does. Really weird. But thanks for the answer anyway. Glad you could help other people :)
Omg, I just fixed :)) I had to do something that I didn't see in any post: change the platform list view (Options - Views - Platform list view). I kept changing view types until voilá! It worked! Just leaving this here in case someone else is having the same issue :)