LaunchBox Community Forums

Where to request feature?

duhmez

duhmez said Perfect there it is! I wil then humbly request that the part whrre it says click the "send feedback" link be fixed to say "feature request" ! For the rest of the people!
Where does it show this? It could say that anywhere. It used to be called Send Feedback and everyone missed it.

SentaiBrad said
duhmez said Perfect there it is! I wil then humbly request that the part whrre it says click the "send feedback" link be fixed to say "feature request" ! For the rest of the people!
Where does it show this? It could say that anywhere. It used to be called Send Feedback and everyone missed it.
Right there in the forum where it says "Features" Right below the word features it says this quoe I said about the send feedback button. And if u click features forum it is right there in bold at the top of the forum, but nowhere is an actual link to "send feedback" anywhere