LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox update issue

roadrage786

I noticed after I installed the latest update, when launching games through Big Box, it launches, and then it somehow the game is left in a background window and I am sent back to to the games selection screen. Launching games through the launchbox gui does not seem to be affected. Any way to roll back?

I wouldn't suggest rolling back, things could break. As for the problem, you're the first to report something like this so I am inclined to believe it's not a bug. However this is obviously not the intended result. What system are you launching? Is it all of them or just one emulator?

Hi @roadrage768, unfortunately I haven't been able to replicate this. I'm not sure what might be causing it on your machine, but it seems like it must be a configuration issue of some sort. I'll do some more testing to see if I can get it to happen, but the fact that it's every single emulator is weird. One thing I would suggest trying is to create a new Windows user on your computer and then log in as that and see if the issue is still there.