LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam Problems

atarihuana

Hi, got a small Problem with my Steam Library. I imported my Steam games via the Import-Wizard which worked like a charm. Then I removed the whole Steam platform in Launchbox via "Manage Platforms" without deleting the games. Now I decided to add the Steam librabry again, but the Import-Wizard refuses to do it, as the games appear to be still in the Library. I tried adding the Steam platform manually, but i don´t know how to associate the Steam-Games (It shows 0 assocciated games) .Do I have to use the "Add" function and add the Steam-Games manually? thanks for the help! Oh and please keep up that great work! You have done an AMAZING job here!

Jason or I actually responded to the Ticket you created on this, but pretty much you deleted the platform and not the game. In the next release when a user deletes the platform it will ask if you also want to delete the games, but that isn't the case right now. You need to re-add the platform. Re-add it from Tools -> Manage Platforms. Add it back here then delete the games not the platform. Open the platform, click a game, Ctrl + A then press delete. Though, why do this? If you need to add more games just re-run the import process, you don't need to delete them.

Thanks, guys! I have seen the response to the ticket, but I ran into the problem where my Steam Library won´t show up even after re-adding the Steam Platform. I then decided to make a Forum post, as SentaiBrad suggestet.
Jason Carr said Adding the platform back actually won't help anything. The games have all had their platform removed. So the games will need to be deleted; they should still show up under All.
Oh my, now I feel kinda dumb! I didn´t even check under "All". I filtered the List, removed all the Steam-Games, re-run the Wizard and et voila, workes like a charm! Thanks for the support, guys!