LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox Help !

hydro

InputMapper is the program that gets the PS4 controller up and running in Windows. It's what I use to make my PS4 controller work, it's great. No, LaunchBox does not come pre-installed with anything. It is illegal for us to redistribute roms like that. Also, we don't publicly discuss where to get specific roms. However, we do discuss certain specifics like the names of rom sets. The big one that most users like is the No-Intro sets. That's pretty much as far as we go talking about specifics. Otherwise, if you need help setting everything up check out our tutorials on the YouTube channel that I have created. You can get to them from the link in my signature. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

SentaiBrad said InputMapper is the program that gets the PS4 controller up and running in Windows. It's what I use to make my PS4 controller work, it's great. No, LaunchBox does not come pre-installed with anything. It is illegal for us to redistribute roms like that. Also, we don't publicly discuss where to get specific roms. However, we do discuss certain specifics like the names of rom sets. The big one that most users like is the No-Intro sets. That's pretty much as far as we go talking about specifics. Otherwise, if you need help setting everything up check out our tutorials on the YouTube channel that I have created. You can get to them from the link in my signature. If you have more questions feel free to ask.
where can i get InputMapper and is it 100% compatible with LB.

1 and 2 can be emulated by a few emulators most notable are RetroArch and MAME. If you know how to setup RA you will need to have the fb_alpha_cps1_libretro.dll and the fb_alpha_cps2_libretro.dll cores. For CPS3 you can choose from MAME and the CPS3 emulator (yeah I think that is the name for it) I use RA and CPS3 personally but I think MAME handles these games pretty well. As for the path you will point it to the location that you have the file stored on your computer or network share. Not to be a dick or anything but if you don't know where you have your emulator files located to set the paths there isn't much I can do to help. It does take a rudimentary knowledge of file directories in order to be able to use this program efficiently.

You won't install it to LaunchBox you will install it anywhere on your computer then you will point LaunchBox towards that location. As for RetroArch when you type in RetroArch in the same location that you show on your screen shot for the emulator name I believe that a download link for RetroArch will appear.

You won't install it to LaunchBox you will install it anywhere on your computer then you will point LaunchBox towards that location.As for RetroArch when you type in RetroArch in the same location that you show on your screen shot for the emulator name I believe that a download link for RetroArch will appear.
yes i tried download the files from - click here to download retroarch. it redirected me to - http://buildbot.libretro.com/ ticked all the boxes clicked download but 0 bytes on download. Confused

DOS76 said In LaunchBox it looks like you have it named Capcom CPS 1 but in the associated platform page you have Capcom CPS1 change that and report back.
no still not working ! is it possible you can take a look by teamviewer.

Can you get the games to work in RetroArch without LaunchBox? Sorry I'm not going to come on TeamViewer and fix your problem for you. I'm more than willing to try to help out though. If you can't get the games to run in RetroArch alone it could be issues with the ROMs that you have.