LaunchBox Community Forums

Open - I have made a mistake - Issue #86

Gofel

I wanted to change name from a nintendo game boy game "Spider-Man 3: Invasion of Spider-Slayers" to "The Amazing Spider-Man 3: Invasion of the Spider-Slayers". The status is pending, 6 approvals, 4 rejections. But now i know the old name was absolut correct for the game boy version of this game. Is there a way to cancel this process?

Maybe because covers are wrong, only wikipedia knows the truth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Spider-Man_3:_Invasion_of_the_Spider-Slayers Laugh It is the 3. Title from the "The Amazing Spider-Man" series. But the cover, and all/most other sources say it´s only "Spider-Man..." All except wikipedia. I have no idea how to deal with this, this is why i want to cancel my Title suggestion. Edit: This is the game we are talking about http://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/8062

Right now you currently can't. I can ask Jason if he can stop it or we can just make sure to approve the change back. We knew this would happen and that's why the Guidelines state to find at least 2 or 3 matching websites. If two sites have it one way, and a third site has it another way it must be the first 2 sites. You can of course go looking for more sites but if they all keep coming up with the same name.

I don´t do it again if i am not 100% sure. If it is just a minute action for Jason then ok. Otherwise he can do something better with his time, like going to beach or implement more funky stuff to LaunchBox. We can let the moderators decide.

• Vlansix changed the title to Open - I have made a mistake - Issue #86