LaunchBox Community Forums

emumovies error

gizmo

thanks for your reply yes i configure LB with my EmuMovies user name and password, i am not sure if it is just 1 video or video type as it is getting various videos etc from emumovies, after it has finished downloading will everything appear like video etc as i have only got the free version of launchbox thanks

There are video settings in the Options, you can display or hide them with options under View and Auto Play options under View. That might have just been 1 exception, it happens a lot and I think it has something to do with their API. If you find what game it was you can just download that single video when you edit a game and download metadata for it. Or you can Click a game, Ctrl + A to highlight everything, then Tools -> Download Images and Metadata. Check all of the boxes you want but click the 3rd option when it asks you which is to only download Metadata and Media for games with missing sections. So this will only fill in the games that don't have certain sections, essentially re-downloading any video that may give you an error. If you want to update metadata, choose the first option and uncheck all of the EmuMovies boxes as we don't get metadata from them, only some pitures, video and music, so if you have those you probably don't need them again.

thanks for your replys ,with the video option it seems that it is only avalible if you buy launchbox and not the free version , if i edit a game and tell it to download images click on the screenshot i want to show click ok after refresh it still comes out blank all though all the metadata is there so even if i edit the game and use a scrrenshot the image still does no show thanks

hi many thanks for your reply i did noticed other things you can only get with a paid version of launchbox , but i dont see why the images are not showing on some games after all items where download through emumovies and launchbox , even when i edit a game and tell it to use a certain image after refresh it does not appear , thanks