LaunchBox Community Forums

Default Fanart for Bigbox.

Retro956

Is there a way to set a default fanart per platform for BigBox mode? I really like the way this mode looks when it has fanart backgrounds behind it. The default Black background looks empty and makes it look like it's missing something. Sorry if this has already been brought up or answered. I recently abandoned Hyperspin for this program! Keep up the great work!

bundangdon said The answer is a very enthusiastic "yes" and I say this because it was one of the features I requested, and it was recently added :) Go to your images - platforms - Atari 7800 - Fanart folder (for example) and put any image there. Whenever there isn't any corresponding fanart available for an individual game, the image you put there will be set as the default background. Just make sure that the size of the image is large enough to fit your monitor (usually 1920x1080) or it will be stretched to fit
Awsome! Thanks so much. I'm so glad I'm using this now instead of hyperspins buggy mess that doesn't get fixed. I'm glad to that these guys update often and actually listen to their fanbase! Can't wait to see what happens in the future!