LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box - Video Background always play the same video (Not random)

Nicolition

Hi, I was wondering if someone got the same issue ? Recently on the main menu if i'm on the screen with all the console and let say I go on SNES. The same video play everytime even if I change to GBA and go back to SNES it will be the same video. I look all the options seem fine. Also, it was fine at the beginning when I just upgrade to Launchbox 6.3... the video were random when I was scrolling down the list on platform.. And while i'm at it.. Is there a way to force a specific video for each console ? Because I took all the platform video from emumovies and would like to force a specific video to play. Thanks

I guess i'm the only one with this issue... Cry I notice something else yesterday night. I was on the console PS2 and this one for some reason the background video play randomly I was going the PSX and go back on PS2 and the video in the background was a different one. But for the PSX it was always the same video playing... I really don't get it. Hope someone else have this issue and found out how to solve it. Thanks

I found inside the Video folder the folder named PLATFORMS. When I look inside I was 4 video file that I don't remember if I put there anyway.. I did notice if was the one playing when I go on Turbografx, Wonderswan, Wonderswan Color and PS2. I delete the 4 files and put all the video I want with the exact name of each platform. Again, I go in Big Box and yes Turbografx, Wonderswan, Wonderswan Color and PS2 took the video I paste inside. But all the other platform still take a video from I don't know where... Really don't understand that issue. Thanks if someone have a idea

Oh god... everyone you can forget about it.. Just me the nood that didn't notice when you go inside Launchbox and go to Manage Platforms. When you select the platform you want to modify at the bottom it say Videopath... well for some reason mine was pointing at a completely random video of my games... Thanks