LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch suddenly stopped working (only via LaunchBox)

SpaceMidget75

This is an odd one. I had a few Sega Master System games and a few Sega Megadrive games setup in LB using Retroarch. I tried to load the Megadrive games and now nothing happens. No message, nothing but a very brief hour glass. Here's the thing... the Master System games are still working and everything still loads fine via RA itself??! Cores are up to date. Everything seems to be setup the same for both systems in LB. Any ideas? I've attached some shots: LB1.PNG LB2.PNG LB3.PNG LB4.PNG LB5.PNG LB6.PNG LB7.PNG

Do you see the line in the associated platform that says Sega Genesis in LaunchBox are you using Sega MegaDrive as the platform or Genesis? If your platform is called megadrive that is why it isn't working. You can either change that to be the same as your platform name or you can create a completely new line if you plan on using Genesis as a platform also.

DOS76 said Do you see the line in the associated platform that says Sega Genesis in LaunchBox are you using Sega MegaDrive as the platform or Genesis? If your platform is called megadrive that is why it isn't working. You can either change that to be the same as your platform name or you can create a completely new line if you plan on using Genesis as a platform also.
Awesome thanks! I must have changed it to Mega Drive (UK/Jap fanboy hereKiss) a while back and forgot to test it immediately after. I've renamed the platform to Sega Mega Drive and it's all working fine. Thanks again.