LaunchBox Community Forums

Information about EmuMvies video files

Mizar

Hi.

I installed by default Launchbox on "My Documents" folder and that is all good and fine for images :)

Now, this morning i watched the great video on youtube posted by SentaiBrad about linking EmuMovies into it. (love your tutorial btw!) Now, my question is: unfortunately my main hdd haven't got a lot of space, so i'm guessing the video files from EmuMovies are probably downloaded in the same folder as the images (therefore in my main hdd). Is there a way to set Launchbox to download the video files on a second hdd? OR would it be easier in the end to move the whole folder into the second hdd and then download the videos?

Thanks and i hope it make sense! :) 

It depends on your setup. LaunchBox was designed to be completely portable so you shouldn’t have any problems by moving it as long as you have your ROM files, emulators, etc either in your LaunchBox folder or already on another drive. Otherwise you may have to change the paths for these.

But you could also just change your video paths under: Tools –> Manage Platforms -> Edit the Platform you want -> Folders

Ah ok i see.

I suppose for people who got loads of platforms might be easier to just move the whole folder on a second hdd then, otherwise you will have eventually to change each platforms folder. Cool i got it now, thanks a lot mate :)