LaunchBox Community Forums

List of PC games to get any party started !

twasjesto

Airconsole.com (Trailer

AirConsole is an online video game console. Play free multiplayer games. Your smartphones are the gamepads.

8bit Fiesta (Trailer) [Suggested by Mute64]

Choose between a ton of characters and challenge your friends and prove yourself worthy the king of the fiesta title.

Brawlhalla (Trailer)

Brawlhalla is an epic platform fighter for up to 8 players online or locally. 

Gang Beasts (Trailer)

Gang Beasts is a silly local multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal meelee fight sequences, and absurdly hazardous environments. 

Jackbox Party Pack 1 & 2 (Trailer & Trailer)

1-100 players! Your phones/tablets are the controllers! 5 hilarious party games for each copy! 

Keep talking and nobody explodes (Trailer)

One player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb found in the manual.

Rocket League (Trailer)

Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! 

Will update the list when people suggest PC games with local multiplayer. Please keep it to at least 4 players and up!

Edited by twasjesto

• 3 months later...

Trackmania Turbo (trailer/review)

This car racing game is highly engaging and extremely fun and it can be played in multyplayer either hot-seat mode (i.e. taking turns, up to 8 players), or split-screen up to 4 players, and a few other modes!
Multiplayer modes trailer

Broforce (manly trailer)

This adrenaline pumped platformer allows up to 4 local players on the same screen and provides lots of old-school action heroes (such as Brambo, The Brolander, Brobocop, Bro Hard, Indiana Brones, etc.) and tons of weapons, explosions and muscle flexing!

Expendabros (trailer)

This is a FREE edition of Broforce with the characters from The Expendables movies. You're gonna have a blast with this one!

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (trailer)

Really cool to take turns and try to beat each other in creative ways.

Mortal Kombat X (trailer)

Same as the previous, but with better graphics, new characters and controls.

I love local multiplayer PC games!

Towerfall (and the expansion Towerfall: Ascension) is a ridiculously fun 2D fighter with an emphasis on shooting each other with arrows. Great fun with 2-4 players, plus it includes a coop mode.

Guacamelee and Niddhog are two more side scrollers that I really enjoy with friends.

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed is a Mario Kart-escue racer available on Steam. I'm not sure I'd say it's *as good as* Mario Kart, but it's certainly a lot of fun if you're looking for that kind of experience with a PC and you don't have any spare Nintendo consoles around.

Are there any good local multiplayer FPS's available on PC?