LaunchBox Community Forums

Whole load of gamesdbase errors

locvez

I hate to pile on here but I am having tons of 404 database errors as well. Just imported thousands of roms. This started a few days ago. I was able to reset my password a couple days back and was able to log into emumovies successfully. Not sure what to do from here.

Sorry... just read an earlier post. Seems to be an issue with Emumovies. I'll report it to them, thanks

Capture.PNG

Edited by ldp0518

4 minutes ago, ldp0518 said:

I hate to pile on here but I am having tons of 404 database errors as well. Just imported thousands of roms. This started a few days ago. I was able to reset my password a couple days back and was able to log into emumovies successfully. Not sure what to do from here.

Sorry... just an earlier post. Seems to be an issue with Emumovies. I'll report it to them, thanks

Capture.PNG

Looking into it, sorry for the delay, we have a whole lotta moves going on in the background this weekend.  Sync should have remained unaffected but when it rains it pours.  I posted an announcement over at EmuMovies.  Will update it once resolved.  Is everyone having this problem or is it only some users?

Just now, circo said:

Looking into it, sorry for the delay, we have a whole lotta moves going on in the background this weekend.  Sync should have remained unaffected but when it rains it pours.  I posted an announcement over at EmuMovies.  Will update it once resolved.  Is everyone having this problem or is it only some users?

Hi @circo it's looking more likely its effecting everyone. I replied in a seperate thread this morning that i will link below, but it was a thread i had already commented in stating that there were no issues as i tested it at that point with no issues. However after more posts today i re tested by scraping my 32X system. This platform only has 39 games, but i received 350 errors, all from emumovies and all 404's. I reported it to Jason in our discord as i wasnt sure if it was a actual error on your end or something had changed with your recent changes and Jason needed to update something here.

Trouble with Importing Games, MetaData, & EmuMovies - Page 2 - Troubleshooting - LaunchBox Community Forums (launchbox-app.com)

1 minute ago, neil9000 said:

Hi @circo it's looking more likely its effecting everyone. I replied in a seperate thread this morning that i will link below, but it was a thread i had already commented in stating that there were no issues as i tested it at that point with no issues. However after more posts today i re tested by scraping my 32X system. This platform only has 39 games, but i received 350 errors, all from emumovies and all 404's. I reported it to Jason in our discord as i wasnt sure if it was a actual error on your end or something had changed with your recent changes and Jason needed to update something here.

Trouble with Importing Games, MetaData, & EmuMovies - Page 2 - Troubleshooting - LaunchBox Community Forums (launchbox-app.com)

Try it now, the only changes made to sync were firewall related, I just turned it off to see if that solves the issue.

Edited by circo

4 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Still exactly the same i'm afraid.

image.png.e75b266138ed713c7c85ae8c48b1b1a4.png

image.thumb.png.eae3fdfb2cc41005c55319480fc58a11.png

Doing some more looking, going to check if it's just launchbox or the whole service.  So far I am only getting reports from launchbox users, no reports using our sync app so I need to see if it's EM or LB

• Like 1