LaunchBox Community Forums

My Contributions

GamingOldGuy

Ok, I started my own thread so I can do this, I about to go through 1200 psp roms, I have already ran into 7 games not listed or missing cover art, and I am only 100 in. Then I got a idea, when you update the information in LaunchBox, can you export the meta data or database (my terminology might be incorrect). That way I can just get my library correct, and then submit my entire psp library with cover art at one time. or would it just be better to zip this stuff up and list it on a spreadsheet. The reason I am asking this is entering each game one at a time seems tedious. Also, I am not sure where to submit my cover art. I have already asked this in another post, but for my I am trying to keep all my info on this project in one place. If this is thread is not warranted, please go ahead and delete is.

Thanks again for all your guys support and assistance.

Hi Gaming. I indeed have a backlog of batch stuff to upload the the games database. I don't yet have a good system in place to batch upload things. Once I get that in place though I should be able to batch upload things from people's LaunchBox XML files, but I have some work to do before I get there. But yes, hopefully eventually I'll be able to integrate the work you do there. :)

Hey no problem, I have been working on 1200 ps one games, I keep getting side tracked from psp, I am looking at the SC SL numbers finding the artwork and composing a list of title names based on your rules, it will take a few days. I really love LaunchBox, I have some time right now, I have been digging into is settings and stuff, And I have a few Ideas. I wont tell you right now because every time I think of one I eventually find a way to actually do it in LaunchBox. Amazing work you have done here.

• Like 1