LaunchBox Community Forums

No Default Emulator found

Bondage

5 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

It looks like your issue is mismatched system names. The error is looking for settings using a system name of "CPS3" and the system you have setup in RLUI is named "Capcom Play System 3". You're also not using the LB plugin in RLUI which would autopopulate the system list in RLUI for you based on your existing LB systems.

ok i renamed the Capcom Play System 3 under global to CPS 3 just as my emulator in rocket launcher and il try now to launch them through launchbox wish me luck :) fingers crossed

13 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

It looks like your issue is mismatched system names. The error is looking for settings using a system name of "CPS3" and the system you have setup in RLUI is named "Capcom Play System 3". You're also not using the LB plugin in RLUI which would autopopulate the system list in RLUI for you based on your existing LB systems.

Agent man i owe you everything man even i cant explain how mutch this helped me i named the system and the emulator the sme without space ''CPS3'' they work perfectly now through launchbox dude realy im speacheless i wish i could repay you somehow i love you man <3

No problem. This is a prime example of why you should use the plugin, it would eliminate the possibility of a mismatch caused by manually adding systems.

Go to the RocketLauncherUI tab and select the Frontends tab. Click the green cross and fill out the fields to add LB as a frontend. After doing that make it the default and active frontend by clicking the corresponding buttons (in same row as green cross).

thx il do that but im afraid so mutch if is meses anything up cause yestrday night i added sega model 2 corectly like cps3 and its working flawlessly through launchbox with besels and all and im afraid to touch anything in RL now :P also one more question i have a bezels folder in RL media under Capcom Play System 3 why the bezels dont work any ideas they work for the sega model 2 do you think i might need to rename the folder in media CPS3 as well?

LOL they worked i changed the folder name to CPS3

Edited by kostas