LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logos in Big Box

InfinityFox

I'm sure it something I've not selected but when I run Big Box I get nice system logos but when I select a system all the games are in white text. I can see the wheel art for each game in the clear logos folder but it's not displaying. What do I need checked to display these logos. 

Cheers

21 hours ago, SentaiBrad said:

Go in to the settings and refresh your BigBox Image cache and see if that fixes it. If you are viewing BigBox in a view that utilizes Clear Logo's then it should work automatically.

I've got show clear logos in game details selected and all the various clear logos in the the following path D:\LaunchBox\Images\Nintendo Entertainment System\Clear Logo but still they show as text?? I think I have everything checked, and media refreshed, any ideas?

Figured it out :) I was in the wrong section

Edited by InfinityFox

On 10/15/2016 at 3:53 PM, InfinityFox said:

Thanks Brad, I'll try that in the morning.. 

'while Ive got your attention, can I just say how great your videos are and I've accomplished more in the last few weeks than I ever did in Hyperspin thanks to the tutorials.

Launch box/ Big Box is awesome :)

You are welcome. Thank you very much for the kind words, I appreciate it. I'm also glad that you figured it out.