LaunchBox Community Forums

PNG Mask For Transparent PSP (Playstation Portable) UMD Discs

DivinityCycle

I started working on adding some PSP games into my collection, and when I got to "disc" art, I ran into the issue of wanting transparent PNG UMD images with non-square borders.

I found a post over here about this: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/11592-sony-psp-umd-carts/

The post includes a nice PNG which could probably be used as an overlay / frame / template for Photoshop, making the process of building transparent PNG UMD images easier & faster.

I had some crazy pop-ups when downloading the image  from that site so I'm attaching it here.

This image could probably serve as the basis for a Photoshop template file. I'm not super up on stuff like creating transparent masks, and I know some other people on this board are crazy good with graphics, so I figured I'd post it to get the ball rolling.

monthly_05_2016-ee01c6d43811364480064423abb99496-0-model.png