LaunchBox Community Forums

Modifying CriticalZone1.2

drtechnolust

Which XML and code to modify the games screen text, font, color, and background opaqueness for the game data. 

I also increased the size of the platform wheel art to because I thought it was a little too small. I add a curve to the wheel on the game screen and would like to increase the size of the clear wheel art a bit.

@CriticalCid I love your theme great job!!

2016-11-16_3-59-00.png

2016-11-16_3-57-10.png

Everything regarding the games details can be changed in the „GameDetailsView.xaml” and “TwoColumnGameDetailsView.xaml” files. The TwoColumn one will only affect the CoverFlow with Details view. All the other views are handled through the GameDetailsView.xaml

The opacity of the glass background has to be changed for each view individually though. Just open the view you want to edit and search for the lines which start with <Border. The last line of the border segment has the opacity value you want to change.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CriticalCid said:

Everything regarding the games details can be changed in the „GameDetailsView.xaml” and “TwoColumnGameDetailsView.xaml” files. The TwoColumn one will only affect the CoverFlow with Details view. All the other views are handled through the GameDetailsView.xaml

The opacity of the glass background has to be changed for each view individually though. Just open the view you want to edit and search for the lines which start with <Border. The last line of the border segment has the opacity value you want to change.

Thanks for the quick response...  

2016-11-16_11-18-46.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bundangdon said:

I really like this theme too and it definitely makes BigBox shine even more! :) But I had one question. How can I lower the clear logo? I just want to drag it down, a little bit closer to the details, especially with the platforms menu as shown here (the "arcade" logo). I tried to find the right file in the "views" folder but didn't have any luck yet

Untitled-1.jpg

Open „TextFiltersView.xaml“ and go to line 56 which looks like this:

<transitions:TransitionPresenter Grid.Column="0" TransitionSelector="{Binding ImageTransitionSelector}" Content="{Binding ImageView}"

Just add

VerticalAlignment="Bottom"

right before the /> at the end of this line and you should be good.

• Like 1