LaunchBox Community Forums

Removing SERIES quickly

cleverest

Is there a faster way to clean up (remove mostly) the series that are automatically being created and swelling to a giant amount of them as I grow my collection besides CTRL+A highlighting all examples in a series and making the series BLANK?

Would be nice if there was a menu you could right click DELETE the name of the series and it removes it on all existing/assigned games...am I missing this feature?  

Thanks!

- Brett

In platform selection you can select All in Launchbox and do a search. It should bring up all instances of your search across all platforms. Then you could ctrl-a and delete that way. I'm not sure there is any other way at the moment to delete all in a series. Doesn't seem that hard to me but maybe I don't understand what you're asking.

7 minutes ago, jaythompson said:

In platform selection you can select All in Launchbox and do a search. It should bring up all instances of your search across all platforms. Then you could ctrl-a and delete that way. I'm not sure there is any other way at the moment to delete all in a series. Doesn't seem that hard to me but maybe I don't understand what you're asking.

I have hundreds of series and most of them have 1-2 titles in them.....would love to shorten the list without searching for hundreds of entries...being able to click it and DELETE it (on all the attached games) would be a huge time saver....I'm surprised nobody else has asked this...maybe I should submit a feature request and pray.....

Thanks Jaythompson for the response.