LaunchBox Community Forums

[BUG] 3433 SNES Games Show as Only 13 in BigBox

cammelspit

As one might imagine, this one is certainly very confusing to me. What is happening is that I have 3,433 SNES roms imported into LB but when I load up BB only shows 13 Roms and it is an eclectic list oh Japanese games only one of which I have ever played before. That's it, I have reimported my whole SNES set and it is exactly the same. It has been at least a few weeks since I have played a SNES game and I haven't really used BB until the recent addition of filenames addition @Jason Carr so graciously did for me the last stream. Just to show I am not being crazy here I snapped a couple shots. None of my other systems do this and they all show up just fine in BB except for SNES as far as I could tell so far. I have also included a ZIP containing my Data folder, as it is right this second, in case I have done anything stupid and didn't realize.

Thank you for taking a peek!

Data.7z

Screenshot (23).png

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot_(25).png