LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Crashing

Onehate

I am currently running 7.5 and Windows 10. I am having issues when running Big Box. What is happening one of two things... When going through the videos etc. it will start hanging in windows, IE black screen but the music is still playing. I alt tab out of Big Box but it will continue running in the background. If I alt tab back into it, my desktop remains active but I can hear the music, and I usually lose the mouse focus. I have to hard crash the program at this point. The worse outcome of this is my computer will just straight up freeze, black screen, my TV loses the signal and at this point I have to hard reboot. This usually happens in the first few seconds to afew minutes into the program. I am getting a bug code when I am ending the program in task manager but I am unable to grab it b/c it goes away before I can copy it into the clipboard.

Any help would be amazing...

Cheers

Edited by Onehate