LaunchBox Community Forums

Games in ALL games that shouldn't be

ckp

Weird thing I just noticed.

If I open LB and go to the ALL platform, I can see lots of Nintendo Super Famicon games in there that I deleted a long time ago several LB versions back. 

I don't even have a Nintendo Super Famicon platform, even with showing hidden games.

If I right click and Edit one of these games, it shows a blank Platform field.

Also I do not have an xml file in my data folder for Nintendo Super Famicon.

I just did a mass search for one of the unique game names across every platform xml file i have and they seem to turn up in "Platforms\Unknown Platform.xml"

Why is that xml file there? I think I'll look at it further and possibly just delete that xml file.

Strange bug here.

It looks like you removed a platform and didn't remove the games. When you delete a platform now it should ask if you want to also delete the games from within LB, if you did it enough versions ago that option didn't exist. So you might have accidentally hit no, or did it long ago enough that the option never existed? Either way, glad you got it sorted. Didn't know it created an Unknown Platform XML. xD