LaunchBox Community Forums

couple of problems

coppermouse

When computer comes out of sleep running big box, BB freezes and I have to restart the computer.

When I am in a mame game and press 1 player  and 2 player buttons at the same time to exit the game, it does not just go to the screen for that game where you can choose if you want to play the game, play the video etc... It jumps back to the main screen with the emulator selection wheel. Any way to get it to only go back one screen?

Also BB crashes daily with the generic windows error message "the program stopped responding... Check online for solution?"

Edited by coppermouse
typo correction

Did it freeze or lose focus? What emulator are you using for mame and what if any are your exit emulator keys in bigbox? Does bigbox crash when you are using it, or when you've left it alone and the computer is trying to sleep or maybe attract mode is kicking in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Edited by fromlostdays

Freeze, I cannot get the Windows start menu to respond and need to reboot. This happens coming out of sleep but the crashing happens randomly. Also yesterday when selecting a game while it was in attract mode, the music from the attract mode game being shown would not stop and played over top of the game we tried to play