LaunchBox Community Forums

commodore 64 issue in Launchbox

ResidentEvul13

Are any games working for you at all?

Does the emulator work without Launchbox?

It's been my experience with C64 roms when I used to have a huge sized collection like that... that very many games do not work.

I've since stripped my rom collection to under 100 games that I know I will actually play....and that they actually work.

All of my files are T64 and D64... I don't recall doing anything special to get any particular type of file to work.

If you have the emulator running in Windows you could simply drag a rom file into the Winvice from Explorer.

From Launchbox there should be no issues....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DerHof2007 said:

Are any games working for you at all?

Does the emulator work without Launchbox?

It's been my experience with C64 roms when I used to have a huge sized collection like that... that very many games do not work.

I've since stripped my rom collection to under 100 games that I know I will actually play....and that they actually work.

All of my files are T64 and D64... I don't recall doing anything special to get any particular type of file to work.

If you have the emulator running in Windows you could simply drag a rom file into the Winvice from Explorer.

From Launchbox there should be no issues....

i have launchbox on my laptop and my console il test it on both