LaunchBox Community Forums

Add wheel logo for TurboGrafx-CD

mothergoose729

I started using lauchbox yesterday, bought a license today, love the software. One simple problem I am having though; in big box mode I have attractive platform logos for all of my added system so far, except for the turbografx CD. I was able to add a banner and fan art by editing the platform in the edit platform window. I added a clear logo and it doesn't show up on the wheel to the left. I have messed around with it a bunch and I can't figure out how to get it to show up. Right now it defaults to some ugly bubble text.

The image is a transparent PNG. I have uploaded it here in case something is wrong with the format or something... any help with this (small) issue would be appreciated. I am a bit obsessive about the collecting portion and I need everything just so :P. Thanks

TurboGrafx-CD.thumb.png.46c7eb7677cbd159c127263eaa0454ca.png

Edited by mothergoose729

Hi, thanks for the quick replies. I think I am having other issues, or I am not understanding exactly what you mean. 

9 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

It goes in the Launchbox folder the full path with the folder should be LaunchBox\Images\Platforms\TurboGrafx CD\TurboGrafx CD.png

Capture.PNG

I have also placed the same file in the clear logos directory (platform/turbo cd/...ect). No luck so far!

Edited by mothergoose729
  • Like 1