LaunchBox Community Forums

Additional apps (combine roms feature) games not reading metadata for loading screens with RocketLauncher

crusadeRGP

I'm having a problem with additional apps games not reading any metadata for loading screens with RocketLauncher. I contacted the devs today but I don't know what to edit in the plugin to fix this or which information to give them. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I really would like to use this feature.

me: "The problem I am having is with a new feature that was added to LaunchBox were you can combine game together under on entry. The way it works is there is one "root" game and any other version you chose can be combined to make a collection more organized. The default "root" game with load okay when using RocketLauncher fade screens but any other added versions when combined with not read the metadata for loading screens or for hyperpause."

RocketLauncher team: "You or Jason would need to provide more info about where the metadata info is located for the other "non root" games. On the other hand, the plugins in RL are completely open source. You could always ask for the frontend developer to add support directly at their specific plugin."

20170303021516.jpg

Edited by oilertitanfan