LaunchBox Community Forums

Double systems in playlist after "Create missing arcade MAME playlist"

Puppet

Hopefully someone can help me out. Yesterday i created a playlist for my already imported MAME list through : "Tools > Create Missing Arcade/MAME Playlist " I did not get a option where i could choose between different, platforms so in my case i already had Sega Noami setup and Sega model "1 2 3" but after the create mame playlist option i have those platforms listed twice and both populated (no difference)

How can i change this back to one?

thanks

Edited by Puppet

Were the original ones setup as platforms, or did you create them as playlists? If they were originally setup as platforms then you can delete the playlist ones. Top left of the screen is a dropdown that probably says platforms, drop that down and change it to playlists, then right click and delete the playlists you don't want.

• Like 1

neil9000 got one question left, all the new platforms from my playlist don't have images in BigBox i did download all platform videos which work in bigbox but i don't see platform images just plain white text.

I guess this is also a easy to fix problem :P ?

Your best bet at the moment is to download this logo pack. Jason is going to add logos but they aren't in the beta yet. just make sure they are named exactly the same as your playlists, and they go in launchbox/images/playlists/platform name/clear logos. You will have to add them one by one though.