LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I delete an associated platform in Retroarch config?

Bedwyr

I was cross testing Retroarch cores in Launchbox awhile back and have one test platform I named "giggity" (yes, Family Guy reference) left like a vestigial organ. That fake platform has a SNES core associated with it, but I'm not sure how to get rid of the thing now even though it doesn't serve a purpose. Doesn't do any harm; I'm just tired of seeing "giggity" at the bottom of the list.

How do you remove something from the associated platforms list? You double click the name, highlight the words (and the command line parameters) box and press delete on your keyboard. If it's an actual platform you created, you go to Tools -> Manage Platforms, click on the platform and then delete. If I am misunderstanding you let me know, but I think that's what you're getting at.

Ah. I didn't realize it was that simple. The list looks like it has entries in it that can be renamed but not removed entirely and is deleted elsewhere. I didn't realize that if it was empty LB automatically deletes the empty line in the UI when you reload the emulator settings.