LaunchBox Community Forums

Wii emulation question

thraxlol

For all the Wii emulators out there (people, not software :P).... what do you use for controllers?

I've been tinkering with the idea of emulating the Wii, but I strictly only use a x360 controller (or kb/mouse), and don't want to burden my setup with annoyances like a censor bar and wiimotes / battery crap.

Is everyone that's emulating Wii / Wii U using a censor bar / wiimote setup, or is there a list of titles that specifically work with a regular USB control pad that people can recommend? 

Cheers! :)

When I emulated Wii more normally, I would set everything to Wii Classic Controller mode. A lot of games can use GameCube / Wii Classic Controllers, so that's not too bad. For something that has to use a wiimote and nunchuck, I use my controller and mouse. The mouse was the Wii Mote, Left Click was A and Right Click was B. I then used the control stick, L1, L2 and L3.

• Like 1