LaunchBox Community Forums

orac31

Yes, Jason did a video on this. It's not perfect, and you wont be able to run PS2 and GameCube even more, but it does work. You just need to know it's limitations, and Jason is interested in getting a low-fi version running for devices like that. GPD Win can run PS2 and GameCube, with a lot of tweaks made, and only some games at full speed.

Does GDPWin have a mobile graphics chip and if so does it support DX12 and Vulkan some one on another thread is running Dolphin with DX12 and Vulkan on an Atom CPU with Intel Graphics

Edited by DOS76

Well have taken the plunge and hope to get it tomorrow or the next day 

Is there any way I can transfer some of my systems from my pc set up to gpd win or do o need to stay a fresh on for win

Also 128 gig sd  or usb

Edited by orac31

Lucky, I'm jealous. There are also a ton of other threads about moving LaunchBox around on the forums. The gist of it is: If you have LaunchBox, your emulators and roms on the same drive then it's all completely portable as no drive letter is assigned to a relative path. If there is a drive letter assigned, you can change the drive letter in the Platforms XML file in Notepad++. You'd use the Find and Replace All feature. As for the storage, either should be good, but it depends. Does the GPD Win have USB2 or USB3? If you get the nice performance SD cards from SanDisk, that can do up to 80-90MB/s, and the reader utilizes it, then that's not bad. If it's USB2, then the SD Card might be better. If it's a full spec USB3, then it could do up to about 100MB/s +. Either one should be fine. Just remember, the seek is going to be a bit different than even an external hard drive.

Well dark souls 2 sorts runs very well just getting use to the controls.

Lb works great but think I have to go without videos. To much space taken

Fsuae Amiga works well but can't get controls to work but as doon as i set it up threw lb i think it be fine