LaunchBox Community Forums

[Request] Can we please have an option to remove clearlogos as background for filters tab

avaris

As title says, the clearlogos i have are used as background in my filter options (genres/playmodes/developer etc..) Would be amazing to just be able to use my own folder, or atleast the only Fan-art backgrounds since they're all 720p / 1080p. Really annoying getting a stretched 320x240 clearlogo or screenshot from gameplay (old systems usually) as background.

Just wanted to put this out there, would be amazing with a fix.

edit: accessible through the priorities menu in "tools>options" inside launchbox.exe

Edited by avaris

I'm not sure if this is a premium feature only but if you go to tools>options there are settings for both background priority and Default background the priorities should let you uncheck clear logos and then they won't show up as backgrounds any more.