LaunchBox Community Forums

Plugin Request: Only show favourite Games in Launchbox

Hey there, hope its okay to post a request and open a new thred for this. 

SInce launchbox now supports plugins i thought it would be possible to add this functionality by a plugin..

Basically it would be nice, if Big Box had the ability to only show the games in each platform which were marked as favourites in LB.. So one would be able to import an entire Romset for each platform to use in launchbox and have the best games shown in big box showcase.

For example, going through an  entire GBA romset to find a certain game is pretty annoying even with the latest added features. Apart from the loading times regarding images pp.

This was already requested some time ago as a feature for LB/BB in THIS Thread.

Maybe a plugin would be the perfect solution for this. :)  Unfortunately i cant code myself but i think this shouldnt be too hard to handle.

If someone would like to give this a go. It would make my setup perfect. :)

Apart from that nice work with the recent plugins. Love this community.

• Like 1

Well, if you set up favorites, in LaunchBox you can set the View to favorites so they show up at the top of a games list, and they should do the same in Big Box, so at the very least your favorites are at the top. If you want to only see specific games, you could add them to a playlist.