LaunchBox Community Forums

Cant add ROMS

SDT1973

Hi fellow gamers i am new to this so any help would be appreciated. i watched the tutorial on how to set up i downloaded everything and added the first emulator and added wii games but nothing came but now after reading it takes 24 hours or so but when i went backs to ROMS and go through the process before adding it got no games on the last tab. Please help. 

Importing games doesn't take 24 hours. You just tell LaunchBox which folder they're in, and tell it to import an entire folder or to import specific files. Files is easier if you have multiple files, and you need to filter out some of them. Like bin / cue games, you only import the cue sheets so you filter them out to import just those files. As long as you select the iso files for Wii, set the platform properly, then they should import just fine. Is your LaunchBox library empty? I assume this is your first platform you're importing. If the Wii games are already there, then LaunchBox is assuming they're duplicates and not adding them. So double check to make sure they're not already there too.