LaunchBox Community Forums

Playlist main menu constant video settings

Dazzler001

Hi all, wondered if anyone could help with a small problem...i want big box to show a single video in the playlist selection screen (main menu). So as I scroll through shooters, beat em ups, fighters...the video stays the same.

I know how to add individual videos per playlist but because there arnt any about yet for genres I thought this idea would work best.

I've got the video, just need to know where to put it and what to name it

P.s I already have everything else setup so wouldn't want to create a new theme if possible....thanks in advance

If i understand you correctly then you can have multiple versions of the same video in the playlist folder. Just copy and paste the video into the playlist folder, then copy and paste that video again and rename it. So you would have the same video several times but with different names like, shooters, beat em ups, fighters etc.I hope that is what you meant.

Ah OK i see. Unfortunately i don't think that is possible, it needs to be separate videos or Launchbox won't play them. You could always add a ticket for that feature by going to issues/requests in the site header and requesting this feature be added. Don't forget to vote on your own ticket, and put the link in here so others can vote on it as well if they like the idea.