LaunchBox Community Forums

CityHunter Background Videos

Zombeaver

CityHunter Background Videos

View File

These are some (10 currently) cyperpunk-themed background videos designed to be used with the CityHunter Big Box theme. I am not the creator of the original artwork used in these videos - all credit for the art goes to them. I simply converted them into a video format and did some cropping and color adjustment (because they look slightly darker once they're in Big Box). Most of these (all but "Camera" currently) are the work of the incredibly-talented kirokaze of DeviantArt. If he (or any other artists whose work are used in these) would like me to take them down, they can send me a message or post a comment and I'll remove them immediately.

These need to be placed in Launchbox -> Themes -> CityHunter -> Videos -> BackgroundVideo. The video has to be named "Background.mp4" so choose the one you want to use and rename it to that. I also recommend setting your "Background Fade" to 0% in Options -> Views in order to keep them from being too dark.

Enjoy!

• Like 1