LaunchBox Community Forums

MAME Issue

keeganx

I just finished importing all my MAME ROMs to Launchbox.  Before I imported them MAME was able to open them no problem.  I think the issue is that when I imported them I had Launchbox put them all in separate folders with their name and year it was released.  Is there maybe a parameter I can add or anything to fix this problem.  Or will I need to re-import everything again and not select that option.

I am running Launchbox 7.10 and MAME .186 no other frontends with it.

If during the import process you had Launchbox move or copy the games to a sub folder within your Launchbox folder you should have told it to leave them where they were.

If this is the case you should remove your games from Launchbox, clear out the folder in Launchbox where your games got copied to for hard drive space and then re-import them. You shouldn't have to re-scrape and download media because that will still be in you media folders so that will save you a whole bunch of time on the re-import.