LaunchBox Community Forums

Games DB moderation question

Chris Kant

Hi together,

I like to help to moderate as much as possible to get a good working Games DB within LaunchBox as well. Bad thing, I have not so much experience with a lot of old systems. so I have to skip a lot of games I cannot really good moderate in the Database. Would it be possible to get an additional option for moderation before it coming to the games moderation to choose the platform which someone want to moderate and after that all games request for that platform will comes up?

this would makes it easier for me to help most of the system I know and can help instead of skipping over 100s of games (and the speed is not really lighting fast for waiting until the next game comes up).

it has been asked before chris, but remember that what is submitted for moderation wont always be the system that you want to moderate on. 

You could go weeks without any subs on your preferred platform leaving everyone else to do the rest of the modding. Or another example is what if no one wants to moderate on a particular platform, its not fair to the submissions that no one is approving their hard work.

Don't get discouraged, take your time and read threw the mod rules, I like to keep a tab open with moby games in one and the mod rules in the other. It helps when your not sure!

Its actually quite fun to see some of the interesting games come threw that you never knew existed!