LaunchBox Community Forums

Impossible custom config with Retroarch and turbografx cd

yontala

Hiveveryone, 

i use custom config with -c/-- command in launchbox with Retroarch but i don't know why  it's impossible to do That with the core mednafen_pce_fast.dll i use this command -c/--config:mednafen_pce_fast_libretro.cfg

the config file already existe and Nothing happens when i try to start a game

when i only use the command -L cores...... Without the -c it works

Any idea ?

Well the -c command needs to be done correctly and the one I gave is an example of the context in which it will work.

Yours should probably be something like

-c "config\mednafen_pce_fast_libretro.cfg"

That is assuming that is the correct name and location of the config file you want it to load.

Yes that's what i've done but it soesn't work. I also try to create my own custom config file and use it with your own command line. Turbografxcd.cfg 

i do this with other cores and it works well.  I don't understand why this core doesn't accept custom config. 

I don't know. But i use several config with gambatte for example and therés no problem. I even use a custom config with turbografx16 core. I only have this problem with turbografx cd core. 

I use the same syntax and method than with the orher files

I just tested a custom config and it worked fine. As @lordmonkus mentioned something may be wrong with your command line or a corrupt .cfg

Here is what I tested and it loaded the custom .cfg fine. First image is of the manage emulator screen showing the LB command line. Second is RA after loading a TG16 with the custom .cfg.

Maybe share an image of your edit emulators and associated platforms tabs.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

• Like 1