LaunchBox Community Forums

Looking at purchasing a license. Question on Name.

Commo_64K

I'm interested in purchasing a license.

I would like to know if i have a choice for the name that is displayed on the screen itself.

I ask because i recall reading a post about someone not wanting his real name displayed I believe at the top of the window... i may be mistaken.

If possible I would prefer to have my handle/nick displayed as opposed to registered to ( my real name ).

Or even having it registered to no name at all.

I'm not even sure if it does display my real name upon registering but i would prefer for aesthetic purposes that it does not.

Maybe I sound crazy. I don't mind if my name is in my registration details or inside the license itself... I just don't want to see a Registered to My Name at the top of the window or the screen.

I don't mind if it shows my name upon loading on a flash screen.. I just don't want it branded on the main console.

If i could make the purchase and have my handle show or what not it would be cool.

thanks.

You can email support@unbrokensoftware.com and ask about it but generally speaking @Jason Carr does not do this unless it is for streamers or Youtubers. There are a couple of reasons for this, one is it makes it much easier to deal with lost licenses and payment support. Two being for a form of copy protection, it makes it easier to keep track of licenses being shared around.