LaunchBox Community Forums

video collections

dmb062082

To use existing videos you need to either cut them from your HS folders and move them to Launchbox\Videos\PlatformName or go to Tools manage platforms edit the platform for the videos and go to the folders tab and change the path of the videos to the path where the videos are found in your HS setup. Only caveat is that your videos have to be named to match either the Title that LB has given the game of the name of your rom file or it won't work.

Woa I only assumed that wouldn't work because my rom titles were named different but after moving them from my hyperspin folder to my video themes folders somehow launchbox is still finding them. The launchbox titles didn't don't have the country brackets but the ROMs do I thought I would have had to rename hem all with a romtool but I'm good. Thanks.

Edited by dmb062082