LaunchBox Community Forums

Remove Banner from Master Screen

Mordoc

Hello everybody

I have a question someone can tell me how I get on the main picture the banner away but keep on the 2 monitor (Marquise)? have made a screenshot since my English is not so good, I use the Skin StationEmulation

thanks for help

2017-10-08 14_11_41-Screen Kopie.jpg

In order to remove the banner image from that area of the main image in monitor 1 you would likely have the edit the xaml ( I do not know how to edit the xaml) as the theme creator looks to have coded the theme to populate the image in the "banner" folders for that view.

On monitor 2 as long as you have your BigBox setting making monitor 2 display marquee images it will display images you have either in the marquee folders of the games or in the banners folders of the platforms. 

Edited by Retro808

Hi, thanks for the answer
but I would like to have the machine names on the marquee (Platforms) the games be perfect, only the plate shapes not only when I have in the banner folder a picture then I have of monitor 1 and 2 the logo and when banner image delete on both monitors no more picture, i edit the xaml then on best

Sorry for the bad English