LaunchBox Community Forums

Wipeout XL (2097) PC Version - Windows 10 - Xbox One Controller

Robin55

This is my setup for Wipeout XL on my windows 10 PC. To get this working takes a while and would take a while for me to write, but I will explain if anyone wants to know. (The game runs much smoother than captured). Please do not ask me where to get the cd for the game.

Edited by Levo_Stone
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well firstly you have to follow this tutorial to get to work it's easy enough just takes a while

https://www.play-old-pc-games.com/2016/01/22/wipeout-xl/

So just install the game with their installer, put voodoo2 in the installation folder and run it once so it installs, Download nividia inspector place it in the game folder and set it to 30FPS for Wipeout XL from the drop down menu. Then just setup your controls with xpadder. Make sure your Virtual drive is the first Disk Drive if you plan on mounting the image.

I have a batch file which I can give you for automatically mounting the disc in Deamon tools lite if you need it I can upload it.