LaunchBox Community Forums

CriticalZone V2 | Banner logo's in game wheel 3

Machello

Hi Cid,

First I wanna say (again) I really like Critical Zone V2. I'm using the bluebox version and have a question. I'm using the reignstumble artwork pack. I accidentally copied these in de Platform Clear Logo folder in the theme folder and I was really happy seeing them in the games view :-). 

I want to use the clear logo images for platform wheels so keeping the reingstumble artwork pack in Clear Logo folder aint the option :-).

TL;DR: Is it possible to show the Banner logo's  in Horizontal Wheel 3 games view?

Edit: Added a screenshot with the wheel view including the banner logo

GamesListBanner.PNG

GamesListBanner_2.PNG

Edited by Machello

Sorry for the late response. It should be possible but unfortunately there isn’t an easy solution as it seems that I can’t call the banner images directly with the standard BigBox elements, so I have to build a workaround for it.

Unfortunately I don’t have any time to dive in any theming at the moment but I come back to your request once my current real life situation has calmed down a bit.