LaunchBox Community Forums

Web Browser

mrcleen74

I was wondering if there was a way to implement a web browser of our choice to be embedded in bigbox for web browsing with the on screen keyboard Jason has for game search. I currently am using the windows 10 onscreen keyboard and controller companion for mouse control and have made shortcut links to launch websites. It's a cool way to browse favorite sites but a more seamless all in one would be wonderful. Honestly I like steam but the browser has a 2017-11-01_9-11-19.thumb.png.c3177c6fbb3cc3d91a69168d62c16ba6.pnglot to be desired. And kylo is outdated. I inserted a photo to show what I'm using now 

controller companion has its own keyboard built in, does it not? I don't see a browser being added to Launchbox to be honest with you, there is no demand for it, and as you have learnt yourself you can just add bookmarks or any browser you wanted to Launchbox anyway, just launch chrome or whatever from Launchbox then use controller companion to type the address.