LaunchBox Community Forums

Views glitch

tbm

So I'm having a problem with various views. Despite the fact that I checked the option to save platform specific views, it doesn't work with several views:

Some views stick perfectly, but then others will revert to another one. I've tested this on several themes. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by tbm

• 2 weeks later...

@tbm I've played with this a bit and haven't been able to replicate it, but I'm wondering if maybe it's because the platform is set to a different theme? I don't have all your themes in my test, so that could be it. Try setting the platform to a specific theme, and then set it to a specific view and see if that solves the issue. There's some complications there because certain views are unsupported in certain themes, and so that can make it a tricky process. It's also possible that I have a glitch related to non-existent views in various themes, but I think this should fix the issue regardless (hopefully). ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just ran into this issue again with CriticalZone. I set the per-platform view to "Horizontal Boxes With Details" and it reverts. Even when I edit platforms.xml to use that view and then set it to read-only, it still won't work in Big Box.