LaunchBox Community Forums

CRITICALZONE - Colors Change!!

Cauptain

You can do this pretty easily but you are going to have to edit multiple xml files in order to get it to work correctly. I suggest downloading a program called notepad++. Once you have it installed go into critcalzone theme folder, views open the correct view with notepad++ and look for stings that have <TextBlock Text= and <GradientStop Color=. It will take some work but once you have the base colors you want you can use notepad++ replace in files feature to automate the process.

2 hours ago, keltoigael said:

You can do this pretty easily but you are going to have to edit multiple xml files in order to get it to work correctly. I suggest downloading a program called notepad++. Once you have it installed go into critcalzone theme folder, views open the correct view with notepad++ and look for stings that have <TextBlock Text= and <GradientStop Color=. It will take some work but once you have the base colors you want you can use notepad++ replace in files feature to automate the process.

Make this. Every start its reboot settings changed.

1 hour ago, CriticalCid said:

I'm not sure if it's even possible to change the font settings of the text for missing wheels.

Correct. Every start, reset preference changed.

But other views with missing wheels work perfect. Look:

Edited by Cauptain

3 hours ago, CriticalCid said:

Now you’ve confused me. None of your screenshots have green game titles inside the wheel and the second screenshot is basically the same as the one in your first post, just with a different game selected.

Hi @CriticalCid  shots 3, 4 are green gradiented titles. No white. Its default to view.

My desire is get shot 2 equal others green gradiented titles.

Like I said, I don’t think it’s possible to change the text settings inside the wheel. BigBox automatically shows the game title inside the wheel when it’s set to Clear Logos and can’t find a logo for that game. On the other hand it uses these grey boxart templates with the LaunchBox logo in it for any other image types set in the wheel. You also can’t force BigBox to use these templates for missing Clear Logos instead of the game title either. So I fear that you are currently stuck with these white texts if you can’t find the matching clear logos for your games.

11 hours ago, CriticalCid said:

Like I said, I don’t think it’s possible to change the text settings inside the wheel. BigBox automatically shows the game title inside the wheel when it’s set to Clear Logos and can’t find a logo for that game. On the other hand it uses these grey boxart templates with the LaunchBox logo in it for any other image types set in the wheel. You also can’t force BigBox to use these templates for missing Clear Logos instead of the game title either. So I fear that you are currently stuck with these white texts if you can’t find the matching clear logos for your games.

Sorry, just answer now Cid.

I understood what you said and it's a pity that you can not change the font or colors or type of that core. It really is what I use the most.

Anyway, thank you very much to the answers.

Claudio