LaunchBox Community Forums

Broken God Of War 1 iso (looking for a working one to replace it)

This_Loader_Rocks_My_Locs

Does any one have a working iso file for god of war (usa) ?

I recently got the file for it off of emuparadise but the file is ether broken or is bogged down by some kind of piracy protection.

It plays normally until the area in the tutorial where the flying enemies are introduced.

These flying enemies can't be hit for some reason making advancing past this point impossible. Also the chests in the game are missing some of their textures for some reason. (Some are missing chunks of their 3d models and others dont have the glowing lights that they are meant to have)

And during the opening cut scene as the camera pans away from Kratos a section of his face starts to disappear.

I searched online but couldn't find any other downloads of it that aren't supper sketchy looking. So if anyone has a god of war 1 iso they know works.

I would really appreciate a download for it.

or if anyone knows how to fix/crack the iso hosted on emuparadise for it I would appreciate that info as well.

Just so you are aware we cannot give out links to downloads.

But generally speaking emuparadise for the most part is decent enough but their main site can sometimes be problematic with CD images. Their forums however has a lot of great stuff but you do have to make an account to access the links, totally worth it though for some of the unique downloads on it. Isozone can have some good stuff but can be slow at times. Another very good place is the internet archive which you also have to register for an account and while they may not have complete sets they do have a very good selection.

Those are the best places that I know of without getting into the dodgier sites that make you just through ad link hoops.