LaunchBox Community Forums

video preview problem

Juicebox

1 minute ago, Juicebox said:

i do have premium 

Video playback is possible both in Launchbox and BigBox. There are settings in both you need to check to make sure playback is on. Also, in BigBox some themes support video playback in certain views and some may not support it at all. 

Just now, Retro808 said:

Video playback is possible both in Launchbox and BigBox. There are settings in both you need to check to make sure playback is on. Also, in BigBox some themes support video playback in certain views and some may not support it at all. 

does the default theme? case im pretty sure i turned them on

3 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Try switching video playback sources. BigBox gives you the option to use VLC or WMP. I used to have issues with VLC on one of my machines. Then double check the video settings. 

didnt work, im not sure if its even downloading them. i also have an account at emu movies

2 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Check the \Launchbox\Videos folders to see? That is where they would go if you have any. Also the video, if LB downloads them, will be named as the games are named. So if you copy in videos on your own remember the name them as the game is named in Launchbox. 

yeah they arent there. hmm how do you dowload them? just like you do the other art?

If you use the import wizard in Launchbox during new game imports make sure you tick the checkbox for videos. There will be ones for Launchbox and ones for Emumovies accounts. If you already imported a game just right click it and edit. Choose download Images/Media in the bottom right corner. You can also do prior imported games in bulk. 

Edited by Retro808

4 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

If you use the import wizard in Launchbox during new game imports make sure you tick the checkbox for videos. There will be ones for Launchbox and ones for Emumovies accounts. If you already imported a game just right click it and edit. Choose download Images/Media in the bottom right corner. You can also do prior imported games in bulk. 

interesting, theres no option for videos