LaunchBox Community Forums

Play Video Now Loading Screens

harryoke

Instead of the "Now Loading" box which appears when you select a rom to play in BigBox (whilst it loads the emu)

Would it be possible for bigbox to look for a platform or game title specific Video to play instead?

i made a P.O.C as to what this would look like if you launched Final fantasy X on ps2 inside Bigbox.

I'd like that except I'd want the disc to already be in the case And then come out.  There were some themes on hyperspin years ago, that slid the cartridge down from the top and it went into an image of the console, so it looked like it was being put in and turned on.  This would be a big step towards the seamless effect.  But this also will be a crapload of work as Jason has said before, and sort of going into rocketlauncher features that are complicated to make happen.  I'd love this though, it would really add to the experience